Trademarks Along the Infobahn:
A First Look at the Emerging Law of Cybermarks
by Dan L. Burk
Know of a site that should be listed here? Send
e-mail to JLT@uofrlaw.urich.edu and give us the URL and a brief
desrciption of the site.
- InterNIC is the Internet Network Information Center, the
site charged with operating a name registry for the Internet.
- InterNIC Registration
- Specific information on registering a domain name in cyberspace.
- National Science
- One of the original backbones of the Internet, the NSF maintains
a wealth of information about the Internet.
- A fascinating look at the growth of the Internet over the
past few years.
Post Article on Domain Names
- Written by Stewart Ugelow and published on August 11, 1994.
MTV v. Curry
- "Metaverse" is the web site started and run by
former MTV VJ Adam Curry.
- The disputed domain in MTV v. Curry, now apparently
under MTV Networks' control.
- The Princeton
- This is the web site run by the Princeton Review test preparation
- This is Quittner's "Billions Registered" Article
from Wired. Josh Quittner's biography
is also available on line.
- U.S. Patent
& Trademark Office
- Information on Trademarks from the PTO.
- News bulletin about the PTO's refusal to provide TM registration
to anything with the word "internet" in the title until
- Federal Communications
- FCC's web site.
1999 Richmond Journal of Law & Technology